Get Setup Today
For a quick setup of your store, this is the page for you. Here are the minimum requirements to go live with the iGlobal Stores Checkout:
|1||Company Information||Control Center > Company||Required|
|2||Carrier Enablement||Control Center > Carrier||Required|
|3||iGlobal Stores Payments||Control Center > Company||Required|
|3rd Party Payment Gateway||Control Center > Checkout > Payment Settings||Required|
|4||Shipping and Landed Cost Calculations||Control Center > Checkout > Shipping Settings||Optional|
|5||Go Live Checkout||Control Center > Checkout > Checkout Settings||Required|
1. Company Information
The following Company information is required
- Corporate address and warehouse/ship from address if different
- Email validation to allow iGlobal Stores to send email order confirmations, abandoned carts, shipment notification, etc. on your behalf
- The Team tab will enable you to add additional users and contacts
2. Carrier Enablement
If you use UPS, FedEx or DHL you must first enter your registration credentials inside of the Carrier section. The default rates provided are the negotiated/discounted rates for each carrier. Additional mark-ups, discounts or flat rate shipping is available after your carriers registration.
- UPS Registration will require an invoice from the past 90 days to complete
- FedEx requires your account number, meter number, password, and key
- DHL Express requires your shipper account number, site id, and password
3. Payment Setup
iGlobal Stores Payments
With approval to use iGlobal Stores Payments you will need the following information in addition to your company information.
- Legal entity name (corresponding to EIN)
- Entity type (e.g. Partnership, S Corp, C Corp etc)
- Name of authorized signee
3rd Party Gateways
You can add any of the following payment gateways to your checkout: Stripe, PayPal, Payflow Pro, Cybersource, GoInterpay, Braintree, USA ePay, Authorize.net or GPG Global Payment Gateway.
4. Shipping and Landed Cost Calculations
Inside the Shipping Settings module, you can enable the shipping methods you want shown, set-up your duty and tax, and enable your allowed ship to countries. Custom rates, or carriers not shown, can be integrated by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the information needed to get these configured.
5. Go Live
To complete your go live, just go to your Checkout Settings and toggle on Enable Store. Your checkout will now be able to take orders in production.